I'm just gonna take a few minute to make a quick list of things I'd like to see for Symbio.city, if you disagree with any of these or have more ideas that I didn't include on this list please feel free to add them.
In the next few days, I'll work to make this site a more collaborative endeavor.
- Within an hours drive of a major city (I'm not looking to build a commune where we are all focused inward, I'm trying to build a transformative community that helps shape the world around it.)
- Launch with at least 5,000 residents committed to move to Symbio.city and a plan to accommodate at least 100,000 people.
- Accessible to all socio-economic backgrounds
- Collective decision-making processes
- Radical inclusion and concerted efforts to maintain diversity
- Focus on art, music, culture, love and peace
- Striving toward self-sustainability including the use of permaculture
- An economic engine to help ensure the city remains accessible to all (legal pot?, hosting festivals?, other forms of tourism)
- Reasonably open to visitors
- Occasional to somewhat frequent parties for both residents, friends, and visitors